iBio, Inc. develops pharmaceutical product applications using its iBio Technology platform; a platform that has proven to be more efficient and cost-effective than traditional systems. The iBioLaunch platform is a proprietary, transformative technology for the production of biologics including monoclonal antibodies, other therapeutic proteins, and vaccines.
- We applied strategic marketing techniques toward enhancing interest in the institutional and analysts community.
- Identified key financial media contacts to best convey and clarify the company’s message.
- Created articles and feature materials for industry publications and distribution throughout our investor network, including blogs and investment newsletters.
- Analyzed and researched peer competitors in the sector to better attract and differentiate our clients’ value proposition to active and targeted investors.
- Increased the 20d average volume from 50K shares a day to over 120K.
- Coverage increased with two new analyst buy recommendations.
- Within 60 days the stock price increased from $0.77 to $1.95 on record volume for the company’s shares.
- 2.5X increase in market capitalization, unlocking value for existing shareholders and lowering the cost of capital for the client.
- Subsequently allowing the company to execute an equity raise for over $10 million.