Payment Data Systems, Inc.
Payment Data Systems is an integrated payment solutions provider to merchants and billers. The organization provides an extensive set of products to deliver world-class payment acceptance. Payment Data has solutions for merchants, billers, banks, service bureaus and card issuers. The strength of the company is its ability to offer specifically tailored solutions for card issuance, payment acceptance, and bill payments.
- Implemented a comprehensive Financial PR program at the same time as the company uplisting to the NASDAQ market.
- Concurrently initiated a focused IR campaign to target more sophisticated retail investors in their space.
- Created articles, content & blogs for social media & distribution to our investor network.
- Set-up 1on1s with several pre-qualified interested Fund Managers.
- Develop & arranged Broker Teleconferences for intimate management presentation.
- Locate, coordinate & plan attendance at appropriate National Investor Conferences.
- After the first half of our program launch, the 20d average volume gradually increased from 4,000 shares to over 300,000 shares.
- Diversified and broadened shareholder base by 20%.
- 50% increase in institutional ownership within the first year of program.
- Share price attains 52wk high of $3.80 on historic volume of 1.5mm shares.
- Increased liquidity and attracted favorable capital market terms.
- Broadened exposure & enhanced the following of the stock.