Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Sonoma Pharmaceuticals is a specialty pharmaceutical company that develops and markets unique and effective solutions for the treatment of dermatological conditions and advanced tissue care. The company’s products, which are sold throughout the United States and internationally, have improved outcomes for more than five million patients globally by reducing infections, itch, pain, scarring and harmful inflammatory responses. The company’s headquarters are in Petaluma, California, with manufacturing operations in the United States and Latin America. European marketing and sales are headquartered in Roermond, Netherlands.
- Engaged proactive marketing program to generate retail brokerage sponsorship. Targeting pre-qualified brokers in search of investment opportunities in our clients’ space, share price, and profile.
- Created and published articles to leading financial venues and investor portals.
- Arranged broker/fund manager teleconferences with management to discuss detailed corporate developments.
- Provided shareholder communications and conveyed financial insight for the public spin off of a subsidiary.
- Research coverage initiated by several firms.
- SNOA invited to present at a variety of reputable investment conferences.
- Institutional holdings increased 20% within first 6 months of program.
- Company spins out a division into a separate public entity banking $5.5 million in the transaction, without having to issue a single share of stock.
- Secured, targeted and prominent financial media placements.