IsoRay Medical™ utilizes proprietary technologies to deliver novel brachytherapy approaches to clinicians. IsoRay’s Cesium-131 isotope has been used as primary treatment for prostate cancer in over 7,000 patients. As adjuvant radiation therapy, Cesium-131 is being employed in the management of non-small cell lung cancer, intra-cranial tumors (including meningiomas), and head & neck malignancies post-surgical resection.
- Introduced company to our broker/fund network via in-house marketing reps at $.40/share averaging 35K shares daily traded.
- Initiated targeted IR campaign with Corporate Profile & Investment Highlights to our network of opt-in subscribers.
- Stimulated financial community through creative content, research reports and industry publications.
- Opened new channels of Social & Digital Media exposure previously non-existent.
- Proactively reached out to Institutions & contacted Analysts for coverage consideration.
- After 90 days, the 20d average volume increased to 500K shares from 35K shares, share price at the time, reached a record high of $1.60/share.
- Featured articles appear in Seeking Alpha, The Stock Pickr (The Motley Fool publication) and various other trade journals.
- After a year, the company gained 2 new analysts and a 30% increase in institutional ownership, including 3 funds positioning over a million shares each.
- Shortly thereafter, company announces significant Brain tumor treatment results, stock soars to record high of $3.77 on 112 million shares traded.
- National & International Press, market exposure & investor interest increase rapidly.
- Over the next two years, company raises over $20mm in equity financings.